Thursday, September 14, 2006

How to build a simulator?

Hi boys and girls,

I've thought about it and I've decided to change things. Indeed, I realized I was using my website as a blog, and my blog as a website... So I'm going to fix that and start using this blog as a real blog.

Now, what am I going to write on this blog. Well I've decided to start to work on a new simulator. Why not describe the different steps of building the simulator and follow up on the progress as the project goes along.

Sounds exciting, no? Actually I should maybe explain what a simulator is and what I intend to simulate!

To make it clear, as I love and collect the Bandai solar handhelds (see previous posts), I intend to simulate the original game on a PC.

My previous and first simulator was for Bandai Frankenstein (Mr. Franken in Japanese). This time I'll simulate Bandai Airport Panic. Reason for that choice:

- Frankenstein had an easy pattern, Airport Panic would be second on the list
- Like Frankenstein, Airport Panic has also a mode where you can display all the characters, unlike Terror House and Amazone
- I like games with terrorists hijacking a plane ;-)

Links:
- Download My Bandai Simulators

No comments: